- A valid library card is needed for loaning books. The library card is not transferable to any other person.
- The reader is responsible for loaned materials. In case of damaged or lost materials the reader is liable for paying for the replacement copy.
- A patron can only have one copy of a title.
- Books on loan can be reserved by patrons.
- Books can be renewed personally, on the phone, or by E-mail in the same library unit it was loaned from before circulation deadline is over.
- Readers must pay an overdue fine if they fail to return books before the deadline. The overdue fine is 50 HUF/day/item, plus the mailing cost of the notification letter (100 HUF).
- Upon graduation the Library issues a statement about outstanding debts. In case of unpaid fines, the University suspends the student`s graduation.
Books are marked by colour labels. Colours mean the accessibility of the book (how long?, to whom?).
- Red: Not for loan or overnight books.
- Green: Only for designated patrons to loan. Only for university members.
- Without mark: For any registered patron to loan.
The accessibility of books varies by patron types.
Patrons can also borrow LAN cables and mouses for in-library use.
|Red stripe||Lecture notes||Green stripe||Without any mark|
UD students, staff
DH, TH, IH, HH, JH, ZH, KH, YH, AH, GH, BH, SH, EA
|UD teachers, PhD||DO, TO, EO, HO, JO, ZO, KZ, YO, AO, IO, GO, PH||20||overnight||60||30||30|
|Anyone over 14||MV, MI||5||-||-||-||30|
|Not UD student||FF||5||-||-||-||30|